Looking For CalFresh?
We are not associated with the California Department of Social Services or CalFresh. The link below will take you to CalFresh's website.Go To CalFresh
Who is it for?
CalFresh is for people with low-income who meet federal income eligibility rules and want to add to their budget to put healthy and nutritious food on the table.Go To CalFresh
CalFresh Benefits Helpline 1-877-847-3663
- Apply now on line at: www.getcalfresh.org or Benefitscal.org
- Contact Your County Social Services Agency
- Find Food Banks in California
- Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Card Information
- Women, Infants and Children Nutrition Program
- Why Californians need food assistance
What if I need help sooner?
You can qualify for 3 day Expedited Service if:
your household makes less than $150 in monthly income and has less than $100 on hand right now; or your household's combined monthly income and money on hand are less than your household's combined monthly rent and utilities; or you are a migrant or seasonal farm worker and have less than $100 on hand right now.
of California SNAP participants are in
families with children
In Fiscal Year 2019
Information and Resources
For more information and resources visit the CalFresh Program website. This resource is designed to assist county eligibility workers and other partners who provide services to the public.